Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bananagrams

Hammonds playing bananagrams at the Lake cabin





Have you played Bananagrams?  it is a very fun game, if you are a puzzling-word-game kind of person.  Which clearly not everyone in my family is.  I can always get my Mom and Brother to play.  littleT always wants to play, but isn't quite old enough to play solo.  The upside of this is that this is the mechanism by which we get my Dad to play.  And A-man will usually play once, but not more than that, because he's just 10 and still working on managing his frustrations at not being the winner at everything.

 

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm ready for a game; I'm amazed at how good Matt is at this game. Just didn't think words were really his thing (like his father).

Still looking at Halloween weekend. Do you think you could get the boys to each draw a jack-o-lantern and then send them? I'd like to try something.

Mom