Friday, April 15, 2011

Hana prefers a pencil

It was not such a boycentric house last night!






My good friend Maya was defending her Masters thesis yesterday afternoon (yeah Maya!), which meant I got to spend a couple of hours with the very cute Ms. Hana. She was not super-sure about leaving daycare with me, but she did (without tears). Once at home, and armed with a snack of golden grahams and craisins she was a chatterbug. We had fun watching the birds at the feeder, and coloring.

(OK, I have futzed forever trying to get the video to play, but it won't, sorry 'bout that.  the gist is she's supercute, knows her colors, and preferred drawing with a pencil)

2 comments:

JFibers said...

I love how she draws and then eats and then draws and then eats.... Hugs to Hana!

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

I just found this! I'm so glad you guys had fun. We are so lucky to have Auntie Heather. Thanks again!