Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Family bonding

OK, there is no photo for this one... partly because the youngest one always does this activity in his underwear, and partly because the oldest one would kill me if I photodocumented it.

This is how wierd we are... we are doing this every night at littleT's bedtime.  all together in the upstairs hallway.


Why? Why would we be doing this?

Well... when I learned that my fitness-crazed father-in-law did 100 pushups on his 70th birthday I was stunned.  One of the reasons for my dazed reaction was because I didn't even think I could do 5.  I got motivated to do better.

However, I like to tease the kids that we are in training so mama can wear a bikini on our cruise next year (little T in particular is bothered by that idea).

I doubt we'll make it to the end of the training (and I'm certain I won't make it into a bikini).  But for now (the end of week 2), everyone is into it.

No comments: