Wednesday, November 3, 2010

that about sums it up


we're not happy at 845 today.

So, where was this picture and what were we doing?  I believe that is the Westin in Newton.  And, the thing tied around his neck is a cape with the letter T on it.  For A-man's birthday, when he was turning 5 (I think), we (my parents and I) made super hero capes for the kids.  And I vaguely remember my parents staying at that Westin one time so the kids could go swimming.  Must've been for the birthday weekend!

3 comments:

Robin Nelson said...

Hey, I'm commenting! That picture about sums up my feelings today too for what I am assuming is the same reason. And I can't even stand to go on Facebook right now. Some of the comments make my stomach turn and I really would like to stay friends with some of these people.

Heather said...

I know! it was not a happy wake-up this am. here is much safer than fb;)

Donna said...

I'm boycitting all televised news this week (unless you count Jon Stewart). Top that off with having to spend 15 hours working with a woman I can't *stand* at the poll and it makes for a bad week. Talks down to the students (who were extremely nice and polite). Mom