Saturday, May 14, 2011

French Friday episode 4

Spinach and Bacon Quiche.

The start:

The finish:

Couldn't find the card for my camera, so these pics are with the older mobile phone (it looked wayyyyy better than this).

As soon as the bacon and spinach went together i got really excited about this recipe.  Even the spouse commented on how nice it looked before it went in the oven.  My crust was not perfect, and I got a significant amount of leaking of the tart pan from one tiny hole in a corner.  But... not a big deal.

#winner.  it was good.  the grownups gobbled it down.  i will definitely make it again.

6 comments:

Cher Rockwell said...

Glad it worked for you!
Love that you used the rectangle pan. I never think to pull mine out for stuff like this.

The Food Librarian said...

Looks great. Love the rec tart pan. I have one and have only used it once. Need to bring that baby back out... Thanks for the inspiration. - mary

Nana said...

Great looking quiche. I have a rectangle pan also
and I love it. Tricia and I will have to plan a little
brunch to make a few more of these quiches, they
are really good.

Unknown said...

Love your rectangle tart pan. So very cool. And your quiche look great!

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I guess I need to get started cooking again. Great job!

JFibers said...

This looks delicious!!!! You should have the knitting ladies over again and make this one! YUM!!!!